APA Judith McManus Price Scholarship
Women and minority (African American, Hispanic American, or Native American) students enrolled in an approved Planning Accreditation Board (PAB) planning program who are citizens of the United States, intend to pursue careers as practicing planners in the public sector, and are able to demonstrate a genuine financial need are eligible to apply for this scholarship which will range between $2,000 to $4,000.
- Women and members of one of the following minority groups: African American, Hispanic
American or Native American
- Citizens of the United States
- Students enrolled or officially accepted for enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate planning program accredited by the PAB (Planning Accreditation Board)
- Students who intend to work as practicing planners in the public sector (which includes local, state & federal government, and not-for-profit careers)
- Students able to document their need for financial assistance
For more information, please visit our website.