Northrop Grumman HENAAC Scholarships
Since its inception ten years ago, the HENAAC Scholars Program has experienced tremendous growth. In 2008, through the generous support of our program sponsors, we passed the one million dollar amount in scholarship dollars awarded. In 2010, for the first time we awarded scholarships to more than 100 STEM students. HENAAC scholarship honorees continue to pave the way for future generations of Hispanics and lead by example to empower our communities and enhance our nation's professional technical workforce.
One undergraduate and one graduate student will be selected to receive the HENAAC Student Leadership Award and scholarship. Although graduate, undergraduate and high school applicants will use the same application form, each group will be evaluated separately.
Basic Scholarship Requirements:
- Applicants must demonstrate leadership through academic achievements and campus/community activities
- Applicants must be science, technology, engineering or math related (STEM) majors
- Applicants must have an overall grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Recipients must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program for the Fall semester
- Applicants must be of Hispanic origin and/or must significantly participate in and promote organizations and activities in the Hispanic community