Diamonds in the Rough Ministry International Scholarship
The hope of Diamonds in the Rough Ministry Intl. is to empower women down the road of self-discovery and self-worth in Jesus Christ. The Diamonds in the Rough Ministry Intl. Scholarship is for high school senior females who excel in all things, including academics, community service, and extracurricular activities.
- High School Seniors
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Must be a resident of Texas
- Must be enrolled in a college or university
(Proof of enrollment is not necessary to apply. Only recipients will need to verify enrollment.)
To be considered for the Diamonds In The Rough scholarship, applicants must submit the following along with a completed application and essay by April 20th.
- Official high school transcript
- Letter of Recommendation
- Letters may be written by a current teacher, minister, or mentor (no family members or relatives).
- Letters must be mailed directly from teacher or minister to Diamonds in the Rough Ministry
The following items will be required from all scholarship recipients:
- Proof of enrollment into college or university (e.g. tuition statement, registration of classes)
- Recipients will be required to write a thank you letter to the Diamonds in the Rough scholarship donors