SWE Scholarships support women pursuing ABET-accredited bachelor or graduate student programs in preparation for careers in engineering, engineering technology and computer science in the United States. For a full list of scholarships for incoming freshman, please visit the host website.
- Open to women only
- Enrolled in or accepted into a baccalaureate ABET-accredited engineering
(EAC), computing (CAC), or technology (TAC) degree program. Please go to ABET for a list of approved programs
- In a position to accept the scholarship in the school year for which it is being awarded
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
- Full-time student, except for reentry and non-traditional applicants
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the U.S. for some scholarships
- Will not be receiving full funding for education (tuition, fees, and books or equivalent) from their school or another organization (e.g. members of the Armed Services attending U.S Military Academies, students receiving full reimbursement from an employer)
For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.