SWE Scholarships support women pursuing ABET-accredited bachelor or graduate student programs in preparation for careers in engineering, engineering technology and computer science in the United States. For a complete list of scholarship for sophomore-graduate students, please visit the host website.
- Open to women only
- Enrolled in or accepted for a baccalaureate or graduate ABET-accredited engineering (EAC), computing (CAC), or technology (TAC) degree program
1. Graduate Students: Engineering or computer science Ph.D and master's students must be enrolled or accepted at a school with ABET-accredited programs
2. International: This scholarship will be awarded to a student studying at a university in Querétaro, Mexico
- In a position to accept the scholarship in the school year for which it is being awarded
- Minimum 3.0 GPA for upperclassmen
- Not the current recipient of a renewable SWE Scholarship
- Full-time student status, except for re-entry and non-traditional applicants
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the U.S. for some scholarships
- Will not be receiving full funding for education (tuition, fees, and books or equivalent) from their school or another organization (e.g. members of the Armed Services attending U.S. Military Academies, students receiving full reimbursement from an employer)
For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.