A full tuition scholarship for a woman seeking an undergraduate degree in science, engineering, or math, funded by Cards Against Humanity. The winner of the Science Ambassador Scholarship will receive full tuition coverage for up to four years.
The ideal candidate will be an ambassador for their field. We're looking for someone passionate about discovery who shares their excitement with others.
To apply, submit a three-minute video of yourself explaining a topic in science you are passionate about:
1. Deliver a mini-lecture, not a personal statement, as if you are teaching or lecturing an audience
2. Don't spend lots of time introducing yourself - just jump right into your topic
3. Your video should be three (3) minutes, no longer
4. You can discuss any topic in science you like, not necessarily your field of study
5. Upload the video to YouTube, and make sure the video is set to public
Eligibility: you must be in college next fall to be eligible. The videos will be reviewed by a board of sixty women who hold higher degrees and work professionally in science and engineering. Ten video finalists will move onto the next round and submit additional materials.
For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.