Del Norte LOV Foundation associated with Del Norte Credit Union (DNCU) has established a scholarship program to assist local New Mexicans who are high school seniors, homeschool seniors, or GED recipients who plan to continue their education in college or vocational school programs. Scholarships are offered each year for full-time study at an accredited institution of the student’s choice.
- Scholarship Offer: Scholarships are awarded annually to support full-time study at an accredited institution of the student's choice.
- Academic Level: High school seniors, equivalent home-school seniors, or GED recipients planning to enroll in full-time undergraduate study for the entire upcoming academic year are eligible to apply.
- Study Institutions: Applicants can choose to attend an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school.
- Minimum GPA: Applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Ensure you meet all the eligibility criteria outlined above.
- Prepare your scholarship application, including any required documentation or transcripts.
- Submit your scholarship application by the specified deadline.
If you are a high school senior, homeschool senior, or GED recipient in New Mexico with ambitions of pursuing higher education, this scholarship program can provide valuable financial support. Apply today!