Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway
October 17, 2017
- Scholarship Description
- For years, this prestigious program has awarded millions of dollars in tuition to students across the country. Whether students are a future doctor or lawyer, artist or musician, Dr. Pepper understands that school is a full-time commitment. But we also understand the rising costs of education often stand in the way. The Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway is here to help. To apply, students must follow these steps:
1. Go to the website
2. Connect with your Facebook account and authorize the Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway application. Ensure your full profile is completed by updating your profile with your most current city, major and university on your personal Facebook page
3. Create your goal by answering "Tell us how you'll change the world in 350 characters or less." Participants can change or modify his/her goal up until the point he/she receive 50 votes, after which point the goal is locked.
Eligibility: You must be a U.S. legal resident of an eligible state and within the age eligibility. You are not
eligible if you or a member of your immediate family or household (whether or not related) is an employee, officer or director of any promotion party, or owner/operator or person responsible for purchasing or promotion decisions at retailers of sponsor products. You must not be an active NCAA collegiate athlete (any division) in any sport, nor played professional, semi-professional, or Division I collegiate football at any time.
For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.
- Scholarship Committee
- One Scholarship Way
- P.O. Box 297
- St. Peter, MN 56082
See if you qualify for this awardLearn more about this scholarship and many more.
Find Scholarships Instantly!
- Featured Scholarships
- LGBTQ Scholarships
- Scholarship Application Strategies
- Scholarship Directory
- Scholarship Information
- Scholarships by Grade Level
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships Trending Now
- Scholarships.com Scholarships
- Sports Scholarships
- Success Stories
Latest College & Financial Aid News
June 27, 2017
by Susan Dutca
The Supreme Court on Monday partially reinstated the POTUS' travel ban, exempting foreign nationals who have a credible claim of a bona fide relationship with a person or entity in the United States. Acceptable groups include students admitted to U.S. colleges and universities, employees who have accepted job offers in the U.S., and lecturers invited to speak to American audiences. [...]
June 23, 2017
by Susan Dutca
When it comes to earning scholarships for college, some students have the "go big or go home" mentality and chase the big buck scholarship opportunities. Landing a huge scholarship may take more work - meaning more time spent on the application process and essays, needing strong recommendation letters and competing against a pool of highly-qualified students. If you're motivated to land a large dollar scholarship that can potentially pay for your entire college tuition, check out these generously-endowed scholarships: [...]
June 22, 2017
When it comes to college applications, most students worry more about whether or not their grades are high enough, whether their essays are well-written, or if they have enough extracurricular activities. College recommendation letters are often lower on the list of priorities and are often hastily asked for close to the deadline. However, college recommendation letters are often one of the most common ways to distinguish between quality applications. Below are several ways to avoid getting tepid college recommendation letters that make your otherwise quality application look lackluster. [...]