Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway
- Website Address
- Scholarship Committee
- One Scholarship Way
- P.O. Box 297
- St. Peter, MN 56082
- Email Address
- Application Deadline
- October 17, 2017
- Number Of Awards
- Maximum Amount
- Scholarship Description
- For years, this prestigious program has awarded millions of dollars in tuition to students across the country. Whether students are a future doctor or lawyer, artist or musician, Dr. Pepper understands that school is a full-time commitment. But we also understand the rising costs of education often stand in the way. The Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway is here to help. To apply, students must follow these steps:
1. Go to the website
2. Connect with your Facebook account and authorize the Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway application. Ensure your full profile is completed by updating your profile with your most current city, major and university on your personal Facebook page
3. Create your goal by answering "Tell us how you'll change the world in 350 characters or less." Participants can change or modify his/her goal up until the point he/she receive 50 votes, after which point the goal is locked.
Eligibility: You must be a U.S. legal resident of an eligible state and within the age eligibility. You are not
eligible if you or a member of your immediate family or household (whether or not related) is an employee, officer or director of any promotion party, or owner/operator or person responsible for purchasing or promotion decisions at retailers of sponsor products. You must not be an active NCAA collegiate athlete (any division) in any sport, nor played professional, semi-professional, or Division I collegiate football at any time.
For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.
See if you qualify for this award
Learn more about this scholarship and many more.
- Featured Scholarships
- LGBTQ Scholarships
- Scholarship Application Strategies
- Scholarship Directory
- Scholarship Information
- Scholarships by Grade Level
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships Trending Now
- Scholarships.com Scholarships
- Sports Scholarships
- Success Stories
Latest College & Financial Aid News
January 17, 2017
by Susan Dutca
Prospective Rhode Island college students may score two years of free college with Governor Gina M. Raimondo's $30 million plan, Rhode Island's Promise. Beginning with the class of 2017, the plan would foot full tuition bills and mandatory fees, according to Inside Higher Ed.
In an effort to "knock down the financial barriers to obtaining a college degree," Gov. Raimondo's proposed [...]
January 10, 2017
by Susan Dutca
College is supposed to be the best four years of your life. Or as one sociology professor claims: "a big four-year orgy." Was college always this fun? History may indicate otherwise, and Lisa Wade highlights a "demographic shift" 300 years ago that changed the college campus landscape and made colleges bastions of sex, booze, and entitlement.
U.S. colleges during the colonial era [...]
January 5, 2017
by Susan Dutca
While you can always increase your chances at landing a scholarship - increasing your community service and extracurricular involvement, having good grades and writing strong essays - winning one isn't always guaranteed...or can it be? According to TIME Money, one way to secure a scholarship is to apply to, and attend a college that guarantees its incoming class free college money. Here [...]