Twin Cities Marathon, Inc. College Scholarship Program
The Twin Cities In Motion (TCM) College Scholarship is a one-time freshman year $5,000 grant open to all high school seniors who participate in cross country or track and reside within the Twin Cities 11-county metro area.
Scholarship Requirements and Information:
- Student athletes of all abilities are encouraged to apply
- Applicants must have participated in cross country and/or track running events
- Applicants must have current cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or above
- Applications must be postmarked no later than March 1st
- Applicants will be notified in May
- Participation is limited to student athletes living in or attending high school in the Twin Cities 11-county metro area to include Anoka, Carver, Chisago, Dakota, Hennepin, Isanti, Ramsey, Scott, Sherburne, Washington, and Wright counties
- Selection criteria include academic performance, community service, running accomplishments, and an essay
For more information and to download the application form, please visit our website.