10 Tips For a Winning Application
Everyone wants to win a scholarship. Recognition of your merit and your efforts as a student is a great source of pride and money. Use books or consultants from paid services for these application strategies.
Free websites like Scholarships.com also offer resources on how to make your application stand out. Here are ten things to remember during your scholarship search.
- Only apply if you are eligible
- Complete the full application
- Follow instructions
- Submit a clean and neat application
- Make sure your essay is organized and makes a lasting impression
- Meet deadlines
- Mail the application to the right address with proper postage
- Edit/review your essays and paperwork before submitting your application
- Ask for help
- Be satisfied with your application before submitting it