With college on the horizon for high school seniors, those with lofty political aspirations should understand that it's never too early to start making the right connections. And what better place to start than by attending the right college that already boasts a total of six presidents and four vice presidents. Which university is that, you ask? None other than Harvard University. Considering their reputation as one of the most prestigious institutions in the country, producing the most commanders-in-chief may not be the shock of the century but you might be surprised by the fact that Allegheny College in Pennsylvania and Eureka College in Illinois produced as many presidents as Georgetown University and the United States Naval Academy. Curious as to what other colleges might better your chances at becoming the next POTUS, check out the list below:
- Harvard University – Total Presidents: 6
- College of William and Mary – Total Presidents: 3
- Yale University – Total Presidents: 3
- Princeton University – Total Presidents: 2
- United States Military Academy (West Point) – Total Presidents: 2
- Columbia University in the City of New York – Total Presidents: 1
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – Total Presidents: 1
- Texas State University - San Marcos – Total Presidents: 1
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor – Total Presidents: 1
- Union College – Total Presidents: 1
For the complete list, head over to FindTheBest.
Just because there are millions of college scholarships out there doesn’t mean you have time to go searching, and many won’t even match your profile. We’ve done the work and Scholarships.com is totally free. We have the search algorithms and scholarships database, saving you time in searching, finding and applying to thousands of dollars in college scholarships. Get instantly matched to scholarships that meet your unique talents, skillset and strengths, only those you qualify for. Access a complete list of college scholarships now by conducting a free college scholarship search at Scholarships.com.