Three grand can come in pretty handy for a lot of things but it’s especially vital for someone trying to figure out how to pay for college. If you’re a high school or home school senior, check out our Scholarship of the Week – the Sam Walton Community Scholarship – to ease three thousand financial worries.
To be eligible to apply for the Sam Walton Community Scholarship
, an applicant must:
- Be a graduating high school senior home school senior
- Have at least a 2.5 cumulative high school GPA, and have taken either the ACT or SAT standardized tests
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident of the United States
- Not be a Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. employee or dependent of an employee
- Demonstrate financial need by required documents
- Plan to enroll in a two- or four-year U.S. college or university full-time undergraduate course of study (at least 12 college credit hours) in the fall semester. (The institution must be accredited and listed on the official website of the U.S. Department of Education with the exception of military academies; all school transfers are subject to accreditation approval.)
For more information on this college scholarship and countless others, try our free scholarship search today!
Get instantly matched to scholarships that meet your skillset, strengths and unique talents. Our search algorithms match you to scholarships that fit your profile. Access a complete list of college scholarships now by conducting a free college scholarship search at Scholarships.com.