Helpful Links for Scholarship Providers
At Scholarships.com, we pride ourselves on knowing a lot about the college application process. We have pages on everything from financial aid and scholarship strategies to unusual college classes and the best campus cuisine (plus a handy site map for easy navigation) but as a scholarship provider, what information would benefit you most? Here are our top pages for individuals and organizations considering listing a scholarship on Scholarships.com.
- About Us: A brief history of Scholarships.com and what we offer our users as well as partners.
- College Scholarships: A basic breakdown of our scholarship information.
- College Search: Search tuition costs, application fees and degrees offered at more than 7,000 U.S. colleges and universities.
- Educator Resources: Valuable information and free Scholarships.com materials.
- Financial Aid: From college cost calculators to aid timelines to student loans, we’ve got the skinny on private and federal offerings here.
- Grants: The scholarship’s kin and the money they offer at every grade level.
- Scholarships by Major: An ever-growing list of major-specific awards.
- Scholarship Search: Create a free profile and experience our site just like our users.
- Scholarships by Type: Nearly 50 different categories of scholarships on our site.
- Success Stories: Testimonials from real scholarship winners; see the impact your award could have!
- FAFSA: Learn about and file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) here.
- Federal Student Financial Aid: Free information from the U.S. Department of Education on preparing for and funding postsecondary education.
- National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC): Assistance to all students seeking to realize their full educational potential and the promotion of high professional standards that foster ethical and social responsibility.
- National Scholarship Providers Association (NSPA): Home of the national organization dedicated solely to supporting the needs of professionals administering scholarships in colleges and universities, non-profits and foundations.
- U.S. Department of Education: Provides information about the Department's offices, programs, funding opportunities, education and more.
Latest College & Financial Aid News
September 20, 2016
by Susan DutcaEmotional support animals are able to attend select colleges with their owners, as schools are re-evaluating their campus policies when it comes to accommodating students with mental-health issues. Higher education institutions are also debating whether suicide-prone students should be given campus leave, in order to recover. Administrators are fighting to make decisions in the best interest of [...]
September 13, 2016
by Susan DutcaVandals allegedly trashed the 2,997 American flags planted across Occidental College's campus as a 9/11 Memorial by the college's Republican Club. The broken and trashed flags were replaced by fliers that read, "RIP the 1,455,590 innocent Iraqis who died during the U.S. invasion for something they didn't do." The memorial, which was approved by, and registered with the college, was quickly [...]
September 6, 2016
by Susan DutcaIt's not feasible to do 10 campus visits in only 5 days - unless you're willing and able to pay for a private jet that costs more than college tuition itself. Magellan Jets offers a college tour package to "decrease both the headache and the time spent on college campus visits." So if you have $100,000 to spare, sit back, relax, and enjoy the refreshment bar as you soar to your next campus [...]