Helpful Links for Scholarship Providers
At Scholarships.com, we pride ourselves on knowing a lot about the college application process. We have pages on everything from financial aid and scholarship strategies to unusual college classes and the best campus cuisine (plus a handy site map for easy navigation) but as a scholarship provider, what information would benefit you most? Here are our top pages for individuals and organizations considering listing a scholarship on Scholarships.com.
- About Us: A brief history of Scholarships.com and what we offer our users as well as partners.
- College Scholarships: A basic breakdown of our scholarship information.
- College Search: Search tuition costs, application fees and degrees offered at more than 7,000 U.S. colleges and universities.
- Educator Resources: Valuable information and free Scholarships.com materials.
- Financial Aid: From college cost calculators to aid timelines to student loans, we’ve got the skinny on private and federal offerings here.
- Grants: The scholarship’s kin and the money they offer at every grade level.
- Scholarships by Major: An ever-growing list of major-specific awards.
- Scholarship Search: Create a free profile and experience our site just like our users.
- Scholarships by Type: Nearly 50 different categories of scholarships on our site.
- Success Stories: Testimonials from real scholarship winners; see the impact your award could have!
- FAFSA: Learn about and file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) here.
- Federal Student Financial Aid: Free information from the U.S. Department of Education on preparing for and funding postsecondary education.
- National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC): Assistance to all students seeking to realize their full educational potential and the promotion of high professional standards that foster ethical and social responsibility.
- National Scholarship Providers Association (NSPA): Home of the national organization dedicated solely to supporting the needs of professionals administering scholarships in colleges and universities, non-profits and foundations.
- U.S. Department of Education: Provides information about the Department's offices, programs, funding opportunities, education and more.
Latest College & Financial Aid News
May 23, 2017
by Susan Dutca
The U.S. Department of Education will offer a contract to a single loan servicer to manage its $1.2 trillion student loan portfolio, which contains over 43 million borrowers. Instead of keeping its current contract with four different services, the ED will award Navient, GreatNet or the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA) the contract. What exactly does this mean for borrowers? [...]
May 16, 2017
by Susan Dutca
The chances of getting into a private college at a significantly discounted price are fairly high these days, according to a new report by the National Association of College and University Business Officers. But have students always paid those crazy expensive college tuition costs? [...]
May 8, 2017
by Susan Dutca
Roughly half of foster youth graduate high school or receive a high school equivalency diploma by age 19, and less than four percent of foster children earn a bachelor's degree. Getting into college and paying for it is already difficult, so how do foster youth in higher education overcome seemingly impossible obstacles? [...]