Helpful Links for Scholarship Providers
At Scholarships.com, we pride ourselves on knowing a lot about the college application process. We have pages on everything from financial aid and scholarship strategies to unusual college classes and the best campus cuisine (plus a handy site map for easy navigation) but as a scholarship provider, what information would benefit you most? Here are our top pages for individuals and organizations considering listing a scholarship on Scholarships.com.
- About Us: A brief history of Scholarships.com and what we offer our users as well as partners.
- College Scholarships: A basic breakdown of our scholarship information.
- College Search: Search tuition costs, application fees and degrees offered at more than 7,000 U.S. colleges and universities.
- Educator Resources: Valuable information and free Scholarships.com materials.
- Financial Aid: From college cost calculators to aid timelines to student loans, we’ve got the skinny on private and federal offerings here.
- Grants: The scholarship’s kin and the money they offer at every grade level.
- Scholarships by Major: An ever-growing list of major-specific awards.
- Scholarship Search: Create a free profile and experience our site just like our users.
- Scholarships by Type: Nearly 50 different categories of scholarships on our site.
- Success Stories: Testimonials from real scholarship winners; see the impact your award could have!
- FAFSA: Learn about and file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) here.
- Federal Student Financial Aid: Free information from the U.S. Department of Education on preparing for and funding postsecondary education.
- National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC): Assistance to all students seeking to realize their full educational potential and the promotion of high professional standards that foster ethical and social responsibility.
- National Scholarship Providers Association (NSPA): Home of the national organization dedicated solely to supporting the needs of professionals administering scholarships in colleges and universities, non-profits and foundations.
- U.S. Department of Education: Provides information about the Department's offices, programs, funding opportunities, education and more.
Latest College & Financial Aid News
May 27, 2016
by Susan DutcaOne former and one current DePaul student disrupted a presentation at the school's student center earlier this week. One of them snatched the microphone from the interviewer and appeared to threaten the guest speaker, Milo Yiannopolous, with it. The disturbance was reportedly due to the fundamental disagreement with the subject matter being presented, as it ran counter to that of the protesters [...]
May 24, 2016
by Susan Dutca12-year-old Tanishq Abraham has already earned three associate's degrees and has been accepted to two University of California system four-year colleges. 60 percent of college students today are twice that age before they earn a single bachelor's degree. Tanishq Abraham started taking college courses at age 7 and has been accepted to UC Davis and received the highest honor - a Regents [...]
May 19, 2016
by Susan DutcaNetflix is every college student's delight and distraction. What should've been a two-hour study session ended up being 5 hours of watching Game of Thrones. Apply for one of these Top 10 Scholarships in the time it takes you an episode or two of your favorite TV series. The Scholarships.com "Tell A Friend" $1,000 Sweepstakes Deadline: 6/30/2016 [...]