Helpful Links for Scholarship Providers
At Scholarships.com, we pride ourselves on knowing a lot about the college application process. We have pages on everything from financial aid and scholarship strategies to unusual college classes and the best campus cuisine (plus a handy site map for easy navigation) but as a scholarship provider, what information would benefit you most? Here are our top pages for individuals and organizations considering listing a scholarship on Scholarships.com.
- About Us: A brief history of Scholarships.com and what we offer our users as well as partners.
- College Scholarships: A basic breakdown of our scholarship information.
- College Search: Search tuition costs, application fees and degrees offered at more than 7,000 U.S. colleges and universities.
- Educator Resources: Valuable information and free Scholarships.com materials.
- Financial Aid: From college cost calculators to aid timelines to student loans, we’ve got the skinny on private and federal offerings here.
- Grants: The scholarship’s kin and the money they offer at every grade level.
- Scholarships by Major: An ever-growing list of major-specific awards.
- Scholarship Search: Create a free profile and experience our site just like our users.
- Scholarships by Type: Nearly 50 different categories of scholarships on our site.
- Success Stories: Testimonials from real scholarship winners; see the impact your award could have!
- FAFSA: Learn about and file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) here.
- Federal Student Financial Aid: Free information from the U.S. Department of Education on preparing for and funding postsecondary education.
- National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC): Assistance to all students seeking to realize their full educational potential and the promotion of high professional standards that foster ethical and social responsibility.
- National Scholarship Providers Association (NSPA): Home of the national organization dedicated solely to supporting the needs of professionals administering scholarships in colleges and universities, non-profits and foundations.
- U.S. Department of Education: Provides information about the Department's offices, programs, funding opportunities, education and more.
Latest College & Financial Aid News
August 4, 2015
by Susan DutcaIs it possible to educate and correct inmates through quality, legitimate prison education? Discussions of social and educational reform, particularly within more decrepit and under-resourced environments are commonplace - but what about when it comes to educating incarcerated individuals? According to the Washington Post, proponents such as Education Secretary Arne Duncan plan to assist those [...]
August 3, 2015
The disease of addiction has ravaged college campuses, evident by the fact that 80 percent of college students drink alcohol, 40 percent binge drink. College students make up one of the largest groups of drug abusers nationwide. Young adolescent’s ages 18-24 already have an increased risk of addiction- those enrolled in a full-time college program are twice as likely to abuse drugs and [...]
August 2, 2015
My name is Christina Zhou and as part of my duties as a virtual intern for Scholarships.com I will be writing blog articles each week. Writing is one of my passions and that, combined with the opportunity to help people, was what drew me to this position. Hopefully, the content in these articles will assist student readers everywhere in answering their questions about the college experience. [...]