Helpful Links for Scholarship Providers
At Scholarships.com, we pride ourselves on knowing a lot about the college application process. We have pages on everything from financial aid and scholarship strategies to unusual college classes and the best campus cuisine (plus a handy site map for easy navigation) but as a scholarship provider, what information would benefit you most? Here are our top pages for individuals and organizations considering listing a scholarship on Scholarships.com.
- About Us: A brief history of Scholarships.com and what we offer our users as well as partners.
- College Scholarships: A basic breakdown of our scholarship information.
- College Search: Search tuition costs, application fees and degrees offered at more than 7,000 U.S. colleges and universities.
- Educator Resources: Valuable information and free Scholarships.com materials.
- Financial Aid: From college cost calculators to aid timelines to student loans, we’ve got the skinny on private and federal offerings here.
- Grants: The scholarship’s kin and the money they offer at every grade level.
- Scholarships by Major: An ever-growing list of major-specific awards.
- Scholarship Search: Create a free profile and experience our site just like our users.
- Scholarships by Type: Nearly 50 different categories of scholarships on our site.
- Success Stories: Testimonials from real scholarship winners; see the impact your award could have!
- FAFSA: Learn about and file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) here.
- Federal Student Financial Aid: Free information from the U.S. Department of Education on preparing for and funding postsecondary education.
- National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC): Assistance to all students seeking to realize their full educational potential and the promotion of high professional standards that foster ethical and social responsibility.
- National Scholarship Providers Association (NSPA): Home of the national organization dedicated solely to supporting the needs of professionals administering scholarships in colleges and universities, non-profits and foundations.
- U.S. Department of Education: Provides information about the Department's offices, programs, funding opportunities, education and more.
Latest College & Financial Aid News
December 9, 2016
by Susan DutcaRather than basically give you 23 birds for the first 7 of the 12 days of Christmas, we've compiled a holiday list of scholarships yule adore...with a head start too! Check out these scholarships that'll last a few days after you enjoy the holidays: NATA Business Scholarship [...]
December 6, 2016
by Susan DutcaThe mantle of "College President" is one that includes a lot of responsibility and scrutiny, but for some in the higher ranks, the lucrative pay makes it worth it. According to data released by The Chronicle of Higher Education, some private-college presidents have made over $5.4 million in a single year. The average annual salary for full-time college/university presidents in 2014 was roughly [...]
December 1, 2016
by Susan DutcaPerhaps your 2017 New Year's Resolution is to earn more free college money - that's our goal for you! 2016 is now coming to an end, and so are these scholarship deadlines, so hurry and apply to these end-of-the-year awards while you still can! Girls Who Illustrate Awesomeness Scholarship [...]