The AABE New Jersey (NJ) Chapter offers up to 3 scholarships up to $1K each based upon qualifications of selection criteria.
Applicants must have an unweighted academic average of B or better (3.0 on a 4.0 scale), be a graduating high school senior who intends to enroll next semester in an accredited college or university and must be pursuing a major in business, one of the physical sciences, technology, engineering, arts, or mathematics field.
- Up to three scholarships available, each up to $1,000
- Designed to support underrepresented students of color
- Unweighted academic average of B or better (3.0 on a 4.0 scale)
- Must be enrolling in an accredited college or university next semester
- Pursuing a major in specified fields
- Must be part of one or more underrepresented minority groups
- For the Howard Bragg Memorial Scholarship, applicant or their Parent/Legal Guardian must be a member of the AABE New Jersey Chapter
- Confirm your academic status and GPA
- Select your intended field of study that aligns with the scholarship criteria
- Indicate whether you are part of an underrepresented minority group
- For the Howard Bragg Memorial Scholarship, verify AABE New Jersey Chapter membership for you or your Parent/Legal Guardian
The scholarship is intended for underrepresented people of color. In addition, AABE NJ offers a discretionary scholarship for applicants of NJ Chapter members immediate family members. The amount of this scholarship is to be decided upon entry and qualification.