Scholarship Provider Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in listing your scholarship with Scholarships.com. To ensure the inclusion of your scholarship on our platform, please ensure that it adheres to the following guidelines:
- The scholarship must not impose an application fee. If membership is required for eligibility, it must be a free membership.
- The scholarship information page should not contain overwhelming advertisements, toll-free numbers linked to paid services, pop-up windows, chat windows, or other promotional offers.
- Students should not be prompted to provide their social security number during the application process.
- Students must not be prompted to provide credit card information during the application process.
- The scholarship URL should link directly link to the scholarship provider's designated scholarship page and contain sufficient information therein for the student understand how to and easily be able to apply.
- Scholarship information landing pages should be hosted on a web page specifically dedicated to the scholarship, utilizing a domain/URL registered to the scholarship provider.
- The scholarship must be associated with a legitimate and verifiable U.S. mailing address.
- The scholarship should offer a reasonable award, commensurate with the amount of effort required from applicants.
- The scholarship rules must be clearly displayed, outlining all eligibility criteria, deadlines, required materials, and the process for selecting scholarship winners or judging criteria. This information, or a link to it, must be present on the page associated with the provided URL from the scholarship provider.
- The scholarship listing must not be a duplicate of any scholarships already listed on Scholarships.com. Please retain all information received from Scholarships.com upon successful completion of the listing process.
- Contact information, including address, phone number, and email, must be easily accessible to students for any inquiries regarding the scholarship and its rules.
- The scholarship provider should provide Scholarships.com with a contact email address that uses the organization's domain name (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org). It is the responsibility of the scholarship provider to ensure that they can be reached by Scholarships.com.
- We strongly recommend adding us to your contacts or starring an email from us in Gmail. For Apple mail you can add us to VIPs.
If your scholarship meets these guidelines, please submit the scholarship information online using our simple and easy scholarship submission form.
Scholarships.com only lists scholarships that are in-line with the needs and desires of our visitors and we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to reject any scholarship submittal we feel does not meet that standard.
Required Information to Submit a Scholarship to Scholarships.com
Scholarship Provider Information
In order for your scholarship to be listed with Scholarships.com, we require the mailing address, phone number, contact name, email address, and website URL of your organization. Please note that this information will be used exclusively for internal purposes, although specific fields on the online submission form are mandatory.
To best serve our site’s users and providers, all scholarships listed on Scholarships.com must:
- Provide a descriptive summary of the award
- Include a scholarship title, deadline date, value of the scholarships and number of awards available
- Indicate the type of student the scholarship is targeting and be sure to review and edit all filterable criteria to ensure only those students who will qualify for the scholarship being offered will be presented with the scholarship.
Scholarship Administration & Management
Once your scholarship has been approved and listed in the database, we ask that you please keep the information current. It is at the sole discretion of Scholarships.com to determine whether to make minor updates on behalf of the scholarship provider or inactivate scholarships that contain outdated or otherwise inaccurate information. Changes to terms, requirements, qualifications and award amounts must remain consistent and provide the scholarship applicant ample opportunity and notice of any changes. Reduction of the award amount once the scholarship has been approved and published and/or increasing restrictions and/or requirement prior to the current award deadline can result in suspension or permanent exclusion of an award or scholarship provider.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.