ASUS relies on incredible technological breakthroughs and procedures to achieve our goals. We are grateful for the innovators who developed these resources, and in return, we want to lend a hand in developing the education of the innovators and leaders of tomorrow.
To that end, ASUS has established a scholarship program to assist the children of active, full-time U.S. Military members and honorably discharged veterans at the bases we serve. Our scholarships are awarded to current high school seniors or graduates, or undergraduate students who plan to continue their education in a variety of fields, including environmental science and engineering; biology and chemistry; medical and mathematical sciences; business management; and technology.
- Support: Renewable scholarships offered each year for full-time study at an accredited institution
- Eligible Fields: Environmental science, engineering, biology, chemistry, medical sciences, business management, and technology
- Applicants must be dependent children of active, full-time U.S. Military members at ASUS-served locations with at least one year of service by the application deadline.
- Alternatively, applicants can be dependent children of honorably discharged U.S. Military veterans living within ASUS-served locations.
- Dependent children include unmarried, natural or legally adopted children, stepchildren, and legally appointed wards of the military member.
- Eligible applicants must be high school seniors, graduates, or undergraduate students planning to enroll or already enrolled full-time in specified fields at accredited institutions.
- Prepare your scholarship application, including academic records, a statement of educational and career goals, and an essay.
- Demonstrate leadership and participation in school and community activities.
- Submit your application for consideration.
Every day, we at ASUS rely on incredible technological breakthroughs and procedures to achieve our goals. We are grateful for the innovators who developed these resources, and in return we want to lend a hand in developing the education of the innovators and leaders of tomorrow. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender, disability, or national origin.