The HITEC Foundation Scholarship is designed to assist students of Hispanic descent to obtain a university degree within the technology industry. Scholarships are available, on a competitive basis, to high school seniors, undergraduate students
community college students transferring to four-year universities, graduate students and DACA (Deferred Actions for Early Childhood Arrivals) students.
- Designed for students of Hispanic descent in the technology industry
- Scholarships of up to $5,000 for the coming academic year
- Funds for accredited, non-profit U.S. colleges, universities, or vocational/technical schools
- Applicable to tuition, fees, books, supplies, and required equipment
- Application deadline: April 14th
- Notification of selection results in mid-June
- Must be of Hispanic heritage (at least one parent of Hispanic descent)
- Graduating high school senior or current college student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Majoring or intending to major in Technology or an approved technology-related major
- U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident, or have active DACA status
- Prepare required documentation, including proof of Hispanic heritage, academic transcripts, and other relevant materials.
- Visit the official HITEC Foundation Scholarship website and complete the online application form.
- Submit the application by the deadline of April 14th.
- Await notification of selection results, expected in mid-June.
We’re dedicated to investing in the next generation of Hispanic technology professionals. We help young, bright students get the education they need to achieve their dreams. Since 2017, our scholarship program has awarded 163 scholarships totaling $1,049,000. Scholars also have access to mentorship through HITEC.