The Shared Energy Future Foundation now offers a range of scholarships to help the next generation of Western States students succeed and innovate in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM), as well as other disciplines related to energy. This year, we’ve allocated $20,000 in scholarship awards. Applicants must be incoming, first-year students with a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Ten $1,500 scholarships available
- Supports students pursuing careers in STEM fields
- Focus on majors such as Engineering, Computer Science, and Mathematics
- High school senior with a GPA of 3.0 or above
- Demonstrated interest in a STEM career
- Demonstrated financial need
- Full-time attendance at an accredited two- or four-year U.S. college or university
- Enrollment in specified STEM majors
- Prepare one letter of recommendation from a teacher and one from a counselor
- Demonstrate your interest and commitment to a STEM field in your application
- Submit your application, including all required documentation and letters of recommendation, by the specified deadline
Shared Energy Future Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, or any other restricting classification in its selection of scholarship recipients.