This renewable scholarship is to be awarded to a graduating high school senior or current student at the University of South Carolina’s School of Engineering.
- Awarded to a graduating high school senior or current undergraduate student
- Renewable scholarship focusing on tuition assistance
- Graduating high school student or current undergrad
- Current or future enrollment in the School of Engineering at the University of South Carolina
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Residency or significant connection to Georgetown or Horry County
- Verify eligibility based on academic performance and county ties
- Prepare and submit an application with proof of enrollment in the School of Engineering
- Include transcripts to verify GPA and documentation to demonstrate ties to Georgetown or Horry County
The Waccamaw Community Foundation offers students many different scholarship opportunities. Through the generosity of our donors, we have awarded more than $24 million in grants since the Foundation was established in 1999. We aim to continue that legacy by helping donors of the Waccamaw Region connect with causes they care about. We serve people who share a common concern: improving quality of life in local counties.