InspirASIAN makes a difference in our community by supporting graduating high school seniors with their college education through our scholarship awards. InspirASIAN awards national scholarships to students residing in any state with a participating local InspirASIAN chapter. All students who apply will be considered for the national scholarships awards. Students who are not awarded national scholarships will be considered for state scholarships if offered by local InspirASIAN chapters.
- National scholarships available
- State scholarships may be offered by local InspirASIAN chapters
- Full-time graduating high school seniors with a minimum unweighted GPA of 3.40
- Citizens or permanent residents of the United States
- Residents of select states and the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area
- Complete the scholarship application, including a student essay.
- Submit the completed application through the online submission page.
- All applications must be submitted by January 31st at 11:59 PM PST.
- Finalists will be required to provide an official high school transcript.
The InspirASIAN Scholarship Program is for full-time graduating high school seniors with a 3.4 GPA, of any ethnic or cultural background, who plan to attend an accredited college or university (2-year and 4-year) in fall. Must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States and must be residents of of the following states where we currently have participating InspirASIAN chapters: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin and the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area (Washington D.C., Maryland, and Virginia).