Pullman Scholars succeed academically and professionally, they’re active in their communities, they overcome challenges to achieve their goals, and are responsible individuals. The application process is open annually from the beginning of November to the end of the following January.
- Up to $10,000 per year for four years
- Support from the Pullman Foundation Staff and Scholar Community
- Graduating high school senior from Cook County, Illinois
- Enrolling full-time in a bachelor’s degree program for the first time
- Attending an accredited institution in the U.S. eligible for Title IV federal aid
- Demonstrates strong financial need
- Cumulative 3.0 unweighted GPA or higher
- Eligible for state and federal aid, filing the FAFSA
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Not currently attending college or holding any degree
- Verify eligibility based on residency, academic achievement, and financial need
- Submit the scholarship application by the specified deadline
- Follow through with additional requirements such as submitting transcripts, participating in interviews, and providing FAFSA and college acceptance documentation
As applicants proceed through the stages, they will receive other deadlines for submitting transcripts, the interview process, submitting the FAFSA Submission Summary, and submitting college acceptance letters and financial aid award forms.