We’re giving away $20,000 in cash scholarships (two scholarships of $10,000 each) to high school students who make the best prom attire out of Duck® Brand Duct Tape! New this year - We want to make sure everyone has a chance to enter and win no matter what prom looks like for you. So, we have removed the requirement to wear your one-of-a-kind creation to prom - you just need to be enrolled in high school or a home school association (at the high-school level) during the current school year. So, stock up on your favorite colors and prints now to create something that will wow our judges!
- Total Scholarships: $20,000 in cash
- Contestant for the scholarship must make a prom dress or suit completely from Duck® Brand Duct Tape and/or Duck® Brand Crafting Tape
- Open to high school students or those in a home school association (at the high-school level) during the current school year
- Residents of Colorado, Maryland, North Dakota, Nebraska and Vermont are not eligible to apply
- Only legal residents of the US and Canada may apply
- Previous finalists of the Stuck at Prom contest are not eligible
- Must be at least 14 years of age upon entering the contest
- Create your original and unique prom attire using Duck® Brand Duct Tape and/or Duck® Brand Crafting Tape (see Official Rules for details).
- Capture a high-resolution photo of your stunning creation.
- Fill out the entry form, where you'll upload at least one picture of yourself in your Duck prom wear and provide additional details.
- If you're under 18 years old, be sure to obtain your parent's permission or the photography release.
- Upon submission, a confirmation email will be sent to your inbox.
- If you have a favorite entry, register and vote using your email address, and eagerly await the results.
Remember, we’ve removed the requirement to wear your one-of-a-kind creation to prom. You’ll need to submit at least one photo of you decked out in your Duck Tape® prom attire at a location of your choosing. Then just create a video or written essay about your creation.