The Chicago Engineers’ Foundation encourages students to pursue engineering by recognizing their talents through merit-based scholarship awards and career development opportunities to achieve their engineering career goals. Chicago Engineers’ Foundation awards can be renewable through a student’s four-years of undergraduate study if they continue to meet annual eligibility requirements.
- Graduating High School Senior – $1,200
- Rising College Sophomore – $1,600
- Rising College Junior – $1,600
- Rising College Senior – $1,600
- Renewable awards for four years of undergraduate study
- Must be a graduating high school senior within the city of Chicago
- Must be accepted to an accredited university engineering program
- Renewable awards contingent on meeting annual eligibility requirements
- Application opens: January 1st
- Application due date: April 1st
- Award recipient notification: June (Date to be determined)
- Submit an application along with the required documents
- Ensure acceptance into an ABET accredited, 4-year undergraduate engineering program
- Meet the academic criteria outlined in the application
The mission of the Chicago Engineers’ Foundation is to encourage and empower young people to become the next generation of engineers through scholarship opportunities, outreach to educational institutions, and promoting interest in engineering careers. Since 1969, the Chicago Engineers’ Foundation (CEF) has empowered Chicago’s future engineers with scholarship awards to support their college studies.