Since our founding in 1998, Scholarships.com has helped students find money for college and learn more about the financial aid process. Over the years, we have become the most widely-used, trusted free college scholarship search and financial aid resource on the Internet. Having gained nation-wide recognition from high schools, colleges, and universities through strong relationships with higher education institutions, it is our mission to help students connect and interact with prospective colleges. More importantly, we want students to be recruited and financially supported in their academic endeavors. Knowing the abundant college scholarships out there, we hone in on specific personal traits, skills, and interests to cater precisely to each individual’s unique personality. We simplify the more tedious aspects in the college search process and the best part is that it’s all free. Look to see how we benefit not only students but educators, counselors, and college institutions themselves:
Scholarships.com makes finding the right college and scholarships faster than ever with a few easy steps.
- Our Scholarship Search allows you to search more than 2.7 million college scholarships and grants worth over $1.9 billion.
- The College Matchmaker can help you find the perfect school that fits your academics, background, and interests.
- Our College Directory offers detailed information on over 7,000 colleges- including admission statistics, tuition and fees, financial aid and scholarships, academic majors, and more.
For High School Counselors
To help counselors better guide their students in the scholarship application process, we’ve prepared printable guides that provide information on everything from how to fund your education to academic calendars for important dates and deadlines.
- The Educators’ Resource Center is filled with free, downloadable and printable items including academic calendars, Top 10 lists and posters.
- For your school’s financial aid night, we have hats, t-shirts, mouse pads, and pens to reward your most dedicated students, at no cost to you.
For College Admissions Staff/Advisers
Our college recruitment portal allows you to create your ideal class. Our services go above and beyond what’s available on traditional college applications. Searches can be customized daily and files of prospective students will be sent directly to your inbox. We offer the ability to sort prospects in our database by the criteria most important to you and your objectives. You will find students not just for who they appear to be on paper – you’ll get to know who they are as people and how they’ll fit in at your institution. Scholarships.com offers a variety of ways for you to reach out to a specific audience.
- Connect with students in a way you can’t via college applications and transcripts and discover the assets they will be to your institution months prior to the application process.
- Mix and match online and email strategies to target specific students. Determining your objectives will allow you to sort prospects by the criteria most important to you and your school.
- Gain unlimited access to our student database for customized searches. Specify GPA, test scores, extracurricular interests and more to build your ideal class.
- Learn what students are interested and which fit your school’s profile. Then explore the best ways to connect with them.
- Interact with the students most likely to succeed at your school to ensure they are the ones that enter your institution.
- Manage your candidates with up-to-date online tracking. If your needs change, our system can reflect your new goals with just a few mouse clicks. For more information about the advertising and promotional services offered at Scholarships.com, please contact our Business Development Team.
Our privacy practices have been reviewed and approved by TRUSTe, and we are a member of NACAC (National Association of College Admissions Counselors) and NSPA (National Scholarship Providers Association).
Last Edited: July 2015
Latest College & Financial Aid News
July 28, 2015
The disease of addiction has ravaged college campuses, evident by the fact that 80 percent of college students drink alcohol, 40 percent binge drink. College students make up one of the largest groups of drug abusers nationwide. Young adolescent’s ages 18-24 already have an increased risk of addiction- those enrolled in a full-time college program are twice as likely to abuse drugs and [...]
July 27, 2015
Every week we hear a new story about sexual assault on the college campus. By now the fact that 20% of females and 5% of men “reported being sexually assaulted either by physical force or while incapacitated” is no longer surprising. What most people are surprised about is the fact that 82% of the time, the perpetrator is known to the victim. We all know that college is the time to explore [...]
July 24, 2015
by Erica LewisIt’s that time of year when housing assignments start coming out for the upcoming school year. Some students will know their roommates, but many won’t. Moving onto campus is a very exciting moment for students. It certainly was for me. It means getting away from home and getting to have your own space. For many of us, it also means learning to share space with another person. It’s a challenging, [...]