Since our founding in 1998, Scholarships.com has helped students find money for college as well as learn about the entire financial aid process. Over the years, we've become one of the most widely-used and trusted free college scholarship search and financial aid information resources on the Internet and have been recognized by high schools, colleges and universities nationwide. We’ve built solid relationships with colleges and universities across the country and want to provide students with the opportunity to not only interact with prospective colleges but to be recruited by them as well. And it’s all FREE. Check out what else we have to offer:
Scholarships.com makes finding the right college and the scholarships to pay for it faster than ever before with a few easy steps:
- Our Scholarship Search allows you to search more than 2.7 million college scholarships and grants worth more than $1.9 billion.
- The College Matchmaker can help you find the perfect school that fits your background and interests.
- Our College Directory offers detailed information on more than 7,000 colleges, including admission statistics, tuition and fees, financial aid and scholarships, academic majors and more.
For High School Counselors
In order to help counselors better guide their students through the scholarship application process, we’ve prepared printable guides that provide information on everything from how to fund your education to an academic calendar to keep students on track and in the know throughout high school!
- The Educators’ Resource Center is filled with free downloadable and printable items including academic calendars, top 10 lists and posters.
- Need some handouts and informational decorations for your school’s financial aid night? Want hats, t-shirts, mouse pads and pens to reward your most dedicated students? It’s all available here at no cost to you.
For College Admissions Staff/Advisers
Our college recruitment portal allows you to create your ideal class. Our services go above and beyond what’s available on traditional college applications: Searches can be customized on a daily basis and files of prospective students will be sent directly to your inbox and we offer the ability to sort prospects in our database by the criteria most important to you and your objectives. You will find students not just for who they appear to be on paper – you’ll get to know who they are as people and the assets they will be to your institution.Scholarships.com offers a variety of ways for you to reach out to a specific audience:
- Connect with students in a way you can’t via college applications and transcripts & discover the assets they will be to your institution months prior to the application process.
- Mix & match online & email strategies to target specific students. Determining your objectives will allow you to sort prospects by the criteria most important to you & your school.
- Gain unlimited access to our student database for customizable searches. Specify GPA, test scores, extracurricular interests & more to build your ideal class.
- Learn what students are interested & students who fit your school’s profile then explore the best ways to connect with them.
- Interact with the students most likely to succeed at your school to ensure they are the ones filling your hallowed halls.
- Manage your candidates with up-to-date online tracking. If your needs change, our system can reflect your new goals in just a few mouse clicks. For more information about the advertising and promotional services offered at Scholarships.com, please contact our business development team.
Our privacy practices have been reviewed and approved by TRUSTe, and we are a member of NACAC (National Association of College Admissions Counselors) and NSPA (National Scholarship Providers Association).
Last Edited: June 2015
Latest College & Financial Aid News
July 6, 2015
Summer is in full swing and for most high school students, that means it's time for college tours! Throughout my four years of high school, I visited and toured nearly 20 different universities to find what worked for me. In an effort to ease your college touring adventures, here's what helped me: Plan ahead. During the summer and school breaks, college tours fill up quickly. Remember to [...]
July 2, 2015
Are you one of the billion users who enjoys posting or viewing status updates, pictures or articles on Facebook? While Facebook and other social media sites have often been viewed as a distraction in the workplace and classroom, a first-of-its-kind study shows the educational value of these forums that can help students learn scientific literacy and other complex [...]
July 2, 2015
It's July and we all know what that means: an abundance of red, white, and blue, fireworks bursting in the sky, parades lining the streets, patriotic anthems filling the air. In the thrill of such a classic celebration, it is easy for us to forget that which we are celebrating: freedom. This year, after the fireworks stop ringing in your ears, try participating in one of these volunteer [...]