Visit Institution Website
Visit Admissions Website
Visit Financial Aid Website
Baseball - N/A
Basketball - N/A
Football - N/A
Cross Country/Track - N/A
Doctoral/Research Universities--Intensive: These institutions typically offer a wide range of baccalaureate programs, and they are committed to graduate education through the doctorate. They award at least ten doctoral degrees per year across three or more disciplines, or at least 20 doctoral degrees per year overall.
Undergraduate programs or courses are offered via distance education
Graduate programs or courses are offered via distance education
ROTC: Air Force
Teacher certification: Approved by the state for initial certification or licensure of teachers
The University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center is a new university composed of three University of Colorado campuses —Downtown Denver, Ninth and Colorado, and Fitzsimons at Aurora. The University Of Colorado Board of Regents created the new university on July 1, 2004, with the consolidation of the University of Colorado at Denver and the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. The new university’s mission spans the scopes of its parts and its vision is to:
• Become the premier urban research university with nationally ranked programs of teaching, clinical care and community service throughout Colorado.
• Provide access to higher education for undergraduate, graduate, and professional students with increased multicultural diversity through recruitment and pipeline initiatives.
• Offer new interdisciplinary programs of education and research in the life sciences, professional programs and liberal arts.
• Become a more entrepreneurial university with two campuses in the Denver/Aurora metropolitan area and the state.
• Develop regional business and community partnerships that stimulate new programs and an improved economy.
Public, 4-year or above
Academic/career counseling service
Employment services for students
Placement services for completers
On-campus day care for students' children
Advanced placement (AP) credits