Georgia Engineering Foundation is pleased to offer scholarships to freshman, upperclassmen, and graduate students who are residents of Georgia and attending eligible engineering, engineering technology and construction management programs. Eligible programs include current ABET- accredited undergraduate and graduate engineering/engineering technology programs and ACCE accredited construction management programs.
For over 50 years, the Georgia Engineering Foundation has sponsored a program that awards college scholarships to worthy Georgia students who are preparing for a career in engineering or engineering technology. Since 1985, over 1200 students have been awarded scholarships ranging from $1,000 to $5,000.
- Scholarships available for freshman, upperclassmen, and graduate students.
- Eligible programs include ABET-accredited engineering/engineering technology and ACCE-accredited construction management programs.
- Applicants must be residents of Georgia.
- Must be enrolled in an eligible engineering, engineering technology, or construction management program.
- Prepare the required electronic files, including a casual photo (jpg format), transcript (official for freshmen, unofficial for upperclassmen and graduates initially), and SAT/ACT scores if not included in the high school transcript.
- Complete the online application and upload the additional materials.
- For incoming freshmen, provide the names and email addresses of three references.
You are required to complete all questions on the online application before you can submit. Text boxes will expand to accommodate the text as needed. Please make sure to use punctuation to separate content for reviewers. Please do not use bullets, arrows or other “special” characters within your text as these can be misinterpreted by the online application software and could result in loss of information.