The Merchant Exchange Scholarship Fund is dedicated to supporting the educational aspirations of students pursuing or advancing careers in Maritime Affairs and International Trade. Our vision is to fortify the local and national Maritime industry by fostering education and industry engagement.
- Scholarship Name: Merchants Exchange Scholarship
- Merit-based scholarship
- Applicable to students in various academic standings
- Open to 4-year college/university juniors and seniors, 2-year institutional degree program freshmen and sophomores, graduate students, and US Coast Guard-approved course participants
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or equivalent
- Declared major/minor related to Maritime Industry and/or International Trade
- Currently enrolled in a relevant academic program
- Complete a short online application
- Provide certified academic transcripts
- Submit one (1) letter of recommendation from a professor or direct supervisor
To apply, applicants must complete a short online application, provide certified academic transcripts and submit one (1) letter of recommendation from a professor or direct supervisor. Awards can be used towards tuition, fees and books.