Pheabs mission is to help Americans make good economic decisions. We believe the best way to achieve this is through financial awareness, with better understanding and smart choices, and so this is reflected in the theme of our scholarship.
- Scholarship for students majoring in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Economics, Business, Management, Technology, and related fields
- Opportunity to win a share of $500
- Average GPA of at least 2.5
- Current or future college students (e.g., high school seniors)
- Essay submission required for consideration
- Ensure your GPA meets the minimum requirement of 2.5
- Submit an essay showcasing your understanding of and commitment to financial awareness
- Winners will receive a share of the $500 scholarship funds, sent directly to their attending or prospective college or university
Applicants will be judged based on the submission of an essay, with the opportunity to win a share of $500. The scholarship funds will be sent straight to the college or university that the winner is attending or plans to attend, to be put towards their education.