This scholarship is for 3rd and 4th year full-time students studying for a degree in a construction related field such as engineering, architecture, construction management and/or design at a college or university in the State of New Jersey Students should be rising juniors already in attendance at a 4-year college or university in New Jersey OR a student about to transfer for his/her 3rd or 4th year to complete their studies in one of the relevant study areas at any 4-year school in New Jersey.
- Designed for students advancing to a New Jersey four-year college or university as juniors in construction-related fields
- Funded through corporate and individual contributions, fundraising events
- Recipients required to submit academic progress reports annually
- Enrollment at a New Jersey County or Community College, transitioning to first semester junior standing in a four-year institution
- Pursuing a degree in a construction-related field
- Minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Full-time enrollment status
- Interest in a construction industry career
- U.S. citizenship or work eligibility
- Ensure your application is received by the deadline
- Submit an application indicating your field of study and academic standing
- Include a cumulative grade point average, academic achievements, applicant's statement, letter of reference from a faculty member, official transcript, and employment history
Please note: The CRTNJ Application can be sent by email to Timothy Green at NJIT. NJIT administers the scholarship. Students can attend any college in New Jersey.