The Charles River Associates (CRA) All-Access Scholarship is a diversity pipeline program that seeks to financially support students pursuing degrees in Economics, Business or STEM. CRA will award $5,000 scholarships to 12 deserving students for their junior year at an accredited college/university.
- Open to female students and those from underrepresented communities
- Applicable to Economics, Business, or STEM majors
- 12 awards of $5,000 each annually
- Scholarships must be applied to junior year expenses
- Current sophomore status at an accredited university
- Overall GPA of 3.5 or 3.2 in declared major
- Demonstrated leadership, community service, and financial need
- Commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity
- CRA Employees and their dependents are ineligible
- Submit a complete application, including personal essays and recommendations
- An independent selection committee will evaluate applications
- Recipients will be selected based on academic achievements, leadership, community service, financial need, and personal essays
This program is open to female students and students from underrepresented communities and/or socioeconomically challenging backgrounds who demonstrate financial need and: Are attending an accredited university on a full-time basis; Are completing their sophomore year; Have a declared major in Economics, Business, or STEM; and Have demonstrated leadership, community service and a commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity. CRA Employees and their dependents are ineligible.