The Future Clinicians Scholarship, established in 2023 by the United Health Group, aims to empower underrepresented students in the health professions, fostering their professional development, community service, and research engagement.
- Renewable scholarship awarding $5,000 annually
- Available to 50 underrepresented health profession students
- Intended for students pursuing MD, DO, MSW, DDS, PharmD, Graduate level nursing, or physician-assistant degrees
- Renewable for up to 4 years, if eligible
- Open to underrepresented students in health professions
- Applicants must demonstrate leadership potential and a commitment to research addressing health disparities in medically underserved communities
- Prepare your scholarship application, highlighting your commitment to community service, research, and professional development
- Submit your application for consideration
- If selected, ensure you maintain eligibility for scholarship renewal for up to 4 years
This renewable scholarship will award $5000 to 50 underrepresented health profession students, who show leadership in the early stages of their careers and a commitment/interest in research to better understand and/or address health disparities in medically underserved communities.