The BioPharmaceutical Technology Center Institute (BTCI) and Promega Diversification of Our Research Scientists (DOORS) Award is available to individuals who are at least 18 years old and are a researcher or scientist that is currently enrolled in a life science undergraduate program in their junior or senior year of study. Eligible individuals are not required to buy Promega products or pay any fees to participate. Employees of the BTCI or Promega and members of the immediate families of such employees are not eligible. Employees of authorized Promega distributors are not eligible.
- $5,000 USD scholarship for underrepresented undergraduate students in Biotechnology
- Mentorship sessions with Promega
- Participation in DOORS Scholar's Day with industry leaders
- Undergraduate students from underrepresented backgrounds
- Entering Junior or Senior year in an undergraduate program
- Pursuing a biotechnology-related major
- Provide a personal statement
- Summarize your contributions to biomedical research
- Secure a recommendation from a college or university professor
This year The BioPharmaceutical Technology Center Institute (BTC Institute) is collaborating with Promega to provide the DOORS scholarship to 10 talented students from underrepresented backgrounds.
The DOORS Award is not available in all geographic regions. Applicants should please check with their Promega representative or authorized Promega distributor for availability in their area. Void where prohibited by law. Apply today to secure funding to continue your education in biotechnology.