The Elevating Futures Scholarship Fund’s mission is to aid qualified Chicago Public School students from low-income households in pursuing a Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) four-year college degree and launching a career in the construction or engineering industries.
- Mission: Support Chicago Public School students from low-income backgrounds
- Focus: Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) four-year college degrees
- Partners: Chicago Transit Authority, Walsh-Fluor Design Build Team, and Chicago Scholars
- Benefits: College scholarships, mentorship, and career development opportunities
- Must be enrolled in a CPS or CPS-supported high school
- Must be part of the Chicago Scholars program
- Enrollment in STEM coursework
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Good attendance record
- Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- Submit your application, including all required documents and information.
- Applications will be carefully reviewed based on eligibility and merit.
Students selected for the scholarship will be notified via email with a copy going to the student's high school. Students may be expected to attend a scholarship gathering to celebrate this award if selected.