The FFNFF Scholarship offers a $2,000.00 award annually to a deserving high school senior accepted into a college or university, prioritizing those pursuing careers in teaching, social services, or nursing. The scholarship is competitive and requires a completed application that includes academic transcripts, a statement of life and career goals, and evidence of community achievements.
- Annual scholarship of $2,000.00
- Awarded to one high school senior each year
- Priority for students entering teaching, social services, or nursing programs
- Must be a high school senior
- Accepted by an accredited college or university
- Demonstrate interest in teaching, social services, or nursing
- Request an official FFNFF Scholarship Application form by U.S. Postal Service mail from The Rev. Peter C. Fulghum including a self-addressed envelope with first class postage
- Application request deadline: March 15th
- Submit completed application by April 15th, including:
- The official FFNFF application form with Financial Statement
- An acceptance letter from a college or university
- Official high school and any college transcripts
- A list of community achievements and volunteer work
- A 150-word essay on life and career goals, hobbies, interests, and employment experiences
Applications are reviewed by the Scholarship Committee and the award is granted in June each year to the applicant deemed most deserving based on the complete application. Only the scholarship recipient will be notified.