The R.A.R.E. Award, established by Executive Option, seeks to acknowledge exceptional students demonstrating outstanding commitment to excellence in and out of the classroom. The program encompasses two parts.
- Nominations for CCSD K – 12 students at participating schools
- Eligible for prizes such as school supplies, technology, and scholarships
- $10,000 scholarship available for high school seniors in CCSD & SDLC
- Available for CCSD K – 12 students
- Applicants must be high school seniors
- Nominate CCSD K – 12 students at participating schools
- High school seniors in CCSD & SDLC may apply for the $10,000 scholarship
- Separate application processes for school districts will be listed
As a father of three, our CEO is dedicated to supporting the future leaders of tomorrow. The R.A.R.E. Award, born out of personal experience, aims to recognize students facing challenges and excelling in the face of adversity. In the post-pandemic era, the program stands as a beacon of encouragement, providing rewards to deserving students and propelling them toward a bright future. We invite students to apply, celebrating their outstanding achievements and determination.