This scholarship was established by Red Hawk Environmental Consulting, Ltd, a firm specializing in the remediation of environmentally contaminated sites, with headquarters located in Plymouth, Vermont. The owners and staff are committed to the care and preservation of the planet and believe that higher education helps individuals grasp the global issues affecting our world.
Attend an accredited school approved for federal Title IV funding (Pell grants, Stafford loans, PLUS loans)
• Reside in Windsor County (preference given to residents of Bridgewater and Plymouth)
• Demonstrate academic achievement (minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale)
• Demonstrate financial need
• Demonstrate education/work ethic
• Demonstrate community service (preference given to applicants who demonstrate community service related to the environment and environmental awareness)