Sttark offers a $4,000 scholarship for U.S. high school seniors, undergraduates, and graduate students who can creatively explore the theme "You can't label people, but you can label products." The scholarship celebrates originality and challenges applicants to transcend societal labels through a 1,000-word essay and an original label design.
- Award: $4,000
- Theme: "You can't label people, but you can label products."
- Focus: Originality, creativity, and redefining societal labels.
- Open to U.S. high school seniors, undergraduates, and graduate students.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship required.
- High school students: Provide college acceptance or current transcript.
- Undergraduate/graduate students: Submit proof of attendance.
- Brief biography (up to 250 words) on future goals and why you deserve the scholarship.
Prepare Your Materials:
- 1,000-word creative essay.
- Original label design related to the essay topic.
- Short bio specifying field of study and education level.
- Proof of education and U.S. citizenship.
This is a great opportunity to showcase your creativity and have fun with a project while giving yourself a chance to win $4,000! You have until the end of March, but it is never to early to start working on your application!