Coca-Cola Scholars Program: Your Chance to Win a $20,000 Scholarship
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program celebrates high school seniors for their outstanding leadership skills, commitment to service, and the positive impact they've made in their schools and communities. Celebrating its 35th class, the Coca-Cola Scholars Program has proudly supported over 6,750 scholars with a grand total of $81 million dedicated to education. Each year, 150 deserving students are awarded this prestigious $20,000 Coca-Cola Scholars scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Coca-Cola Scholars Program to qualify, applicants must:
• Be a high school or homeschooled student enrolled in the U.S. This includes any of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or specific DoD schools. Note: Students from American or expat schools overseas and high school graduates are not eligible.
• Hold citizenship or residency status as either U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees, aligning with the U.S. Department of Education's Federal Financial Aid criteria.
• Be on track to earn a high school diploma during the current academic year.
• Intend to attend an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution.
• Demonstrate academic excellence with a minimum overall 3.0 GPA in high school.
Exclusions: The Coca-Cola Scholars Program is not available to:
• Direct descendants (children or grandchildren) of current or retired employees, officers, or owners linked to Coca-Cola bottling entities, The Coca-Cola Company, or any of its divisions and subsidiaries.
• International students, barring those from DoD schools.
• Previous high school graduates or temporary residents.