NAVY HEALTH PROFESSIONS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (HPSP) DENTAL SCHOOL
The Health Professions Scholarship Program is designed to provide a financial incentive for students in designated health care professions to complete degree requirements and obtain a commission in the Dental Corps.
Must have take your DAT and in your Senior year of college in a science/math based major.
• 2, 3, and 4 year scholarships available
• $20,000 signing bonus
• 100% of your tuition is paid
• Monthly stipend of over $2,300 to spend as your like
• All educationally required school fees (minus housing and meals) are paid
• Full reimbursement for required books, supplies, and equipment
• Active Duty pay and benefits for 45 days a year
• Citizenship - Must be a U.S. Citizen.
• Age - Complete your degree by age 42.
• Education - Must be enrolled in, or accepted for transfer into a dental school accredited by the American Dental Association (ADA). Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above to apply. Must complete studies/training as full time students attending all normal school sessions (2 semesters or 3 quarters), and must maintain a GPA of above 3.0 after selection.
• Degree requirements must be fulfilled within 48 months.