The recipient of the Ira Rosenzwog Memorial Scholarship will be a student who shows courage when dealing with epilepsy and seizures, a strong commitment to their education, and must reside in Maryland. Two scholarships will be awarded to students living with epilepsy for use towards undergraduate tuition at a 2-year college, 4-year college, or a trade/technical school in the amount up to $4,000 per year.
- Two scholarships available
- Each scholarship can cover up to $4,000 per year
- Supports students with epilepsy
- Applicable for various types of undergraduate institutions
- Must reside in Maryland
- Must demonstrate courage in dealing with epilepsy and seizures
- Strong commitment to education
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Download the application form
- Complete the application form
- Submit the application by the May 15th deadline
- Include two letters of recommendation with the application
- One recommendation must be from your treating neurologist
- The second recommendation can be from a teacher, advisor, principal, coach, employer, or clergy
Students must maintain a 2.5 GPA. Semester grades must be submitted to continue to receive the award. To be considered for the application, you will need to complete an application which you can download here. Applications are due by May 15th. Submit two letters of recommendations with this application. One letter of recommendation must be from the neurologist treating your epilepsy. The second recommendation can be from a teacher, academic advisor, principal, coach, employer, or clergy.