The San Joaquin Society for Human Resource Management Scholarship was established to support students who have an interest in becoming Human Resource professionals. Should you have questions about scholarships offered through the Community Foundation of San Joaquin, please contact us via phone or email.
- Number of Awards: Three scholarships of $2,000 each
- One-Time Award: This scholarship is a one-time award for each recipient
- High School Senior: Must be a high school senior at any school in San Joaquin County
- Field of Study: Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Business Administration
- Academic Excellence: Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.8
- Letter of Recommendation: Provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher, faculty member, or school counselor
- Community Engagement: Demonstrate significant volunteer experience in San Joaquin County
- Career Ambitions: Submit an essay explaining your career ambitions and why you plan to pursue a degree in Business Administration
- Ensure you meet all eligibility requirements and gather the necessary documents.
- Prepare your scholarship application, including the required essay and recommendation letter.
- Submit your application to be considered for this valuable scholarship opportunity.
Two scholarships in the amount of $2,000 each will be awarded this cycle for a total of $4,000 in scholarships. This scholarship is open to all high school seniors in San Joaquin County pursuing an undergraduate degree in Business Administration. Minimum 3.8 GPA is required.