Bank of Hope takes great pride in supporting education in the communities where we operate and have distributed millions in scholarships to date through the Hope Scholarship Foundation.
- Financial aid for tuition, school materials, books, and necessary expenses
- Supporting students pursuing education at 4-year or 2-year institutions
- Empowering students with demonstrated financial need
- Applicants must be citizens, nationals, or legal permanent residents of the United States
- Enrollment in a 4-year or 2-year institution as an incoming freshman
- High school seniors and GED recipients are eligible
- Financial need is a key consideration
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 is required
- Ensure you meet all eligibility criteria for the Hope Scholarship.
- Prepare the necessary documents, including proof of citizenship or residency, transcripts, and evidence of financial need.
- Complete the scholarship application by the specified deadline.
- Submit your application and required documents for review.
Bank of Hope takes great pride in supporting education in the communities where we operate and have distributed millions in scholarships to date through the Hope Scholarship Foundation. We hope that the Hope Scholarship can act as a 'small but great hope' for the selected students to advance their futures. The Hope Scholarship is for those who are living in the areas where Bank of Hope branches are located.