To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must: Be pursuing or planning to pursue a degree with a focus on cybersecurity, information assurance or similar field in the upcoming fall; be pursuing an associates or undergraduate degree; and have a 3.3 GPA. Applicants may: Be a citizen of any country; Be attending on campus or online; Be attending full time or part time; Be attending in the US or internationally. You do not currently need to be enrolled, however no awards will be disbursed until the recipient is enrolled in a college or university.
- Provides up to $5,000 per recipient
- Funds are directed to the school for tuition, fees, and books
- Award notifications will be emailed in June
- Awards do not renew automatically; annual reapplication is required
- Must be pursuing or planning to pursue a degree in cybersecurity, information assurance, or a related field
- Must be enrolled in an associates or undergraduate program
- Minimum GPA of 3.3
- Applicable to both on-campus and online students
- Available to full-time and part-time students
- Applicants can be attending colleges or universities in the US or internationally
- Recipients must be enrolled in a college or university to receive the award
- Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Complete the scholarship application.
- Await award notifications, which will be sent via email in June.
- Note that awards do not renew automatically, so remember to reapply each year for continued consideration.
Aspiring information security professionals have the opportunity to ease some of their educational financial burden with the ISC2 Information Security Undergraduate Scholarship, offering undergraduate students studying information security up to $5,000 per recipient. If awarded, the funds will be sent to the school with instructions that it be applied to tuition, fees and books. Award notifications will be emailed in June. Awards do not renew automatically. You will need to reapply each year in order to be considered for another award.