The Phyllis G. Meekins Scholarship is granted annually through the LPGA Foundation and the Phyllis G. Meekins Scholarship Fund. Established in 2006, the objective of the Phyllis G. Meekins Scholarship is to provide a need-based scholarship to a female high school senior from a recognized minority background who will be pursuing a full-time course of study and playing collegiate golf at an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Objective: Provide need-based financial support to female high school seniors from minority backgrounds participating in collegiate golf.
- Established in 2006.
- Applicants must be high school seniors from recognized minority backgrounds.
- Recipients should plan to play collegiate golf at accredited colleges or universities in the United States.
- Qualifications include strong academic records, community service involvement, and recommendations.
- Visit The LPGA Foundation's official website to access the scholarship application.
- Complete the application, ensuring all required documents are submitted.
- Submit your application before the specified deadline.
The LPGA Foundation supports women and young people through programs and initiatives aimed at empowering them through the game of golf. Since its founding, The LPGA Foundation has touched more than 500,000 lives through various scholarship and financial assistance programs, along with its flagship junior golf program, LPGA USGA Girls Golf. The LPGA Foundation was established in 1991 and is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization, which supports junior golf programs, scholarships, and financial assistance programs for women and young ladies.