The National Conscience Month Essay Contest is a special opportunity for high school seniors across the nation. You’re now invited to participate in a unique and creative way; by writing a short essay about using the Conscience. Think of a real situation in your life or create an imaginary scenario in which you allowed (or chose not to allow) your Conscience to guide your thoughts, words and actions. What were the results? Were there benefits? Or unexpected consequences? What did you learn from this experience?
- $2,000 scholarship for higher education
- Awarded for an original essay of 1,000 words or less
- Open to high school seniors nationwide
- Requires writing an essay on a scenario involving the use of Conscience
- Write an original essay of 1,000 words or less on using the Conscience in a real or imaginary scenario.
- Email the essay as a PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 29, 2024.
- Include your name, address, telephone number, and the name of your high school in the email.
- The winner will be notified by email during the first week of February 2024.