As our society and our workplaces become increasingly diverse, organizations are focusing more effort on creating work environments that recognize the value and the importance DEI has to the "bottom line". Established in memory of former board member Norma K. Clarke, this scholarship aims to support individuals who have demonstrated the desire, ability, and courage to contribute to a more inclusive future.
- Memorial scholarship in honor of Norma K. Clarke
- 3 scholarships, each valued at $7,500
- Awarded to graduating high school seniors
- Graduating high school seniors
- Commitment to advancing Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Proven academic success and dedication to positive impact
- Complete the scholarship application
- Submit all required documentation by February 17th
- Confirm attendance at the Diversity Awards Event on April 26th in Boston
Do your part to create positive change as you apply for the NEHRA DEI Scholarship. This is an opportunity to receive financial support and recognition for your commitment to fostering diversity and inclusion. Submit your application by February 17th! Join us in person in Boston for the Diversity Awards Event. Apply Now!