Beloved Arise presents the Queer Youth of Faith National Essay Contest, offering a platform for LGBTQ+ high school seniors of faith to share their stories and win scholarships totaling $10,000. This contest invites participants to explore the importance of their religion or spirituality, its influence on their identity, and its integration with their queer identity. Eligible applicants must be high school seniors aged 16 to 20 residing in the United States, identifying as LGBTQ+ and people of faith, with essays between 500-600 words and a required video entry.
- $10,000 in academic scholarships
- Five winners awarded $2,000 each
- Scholarships to be applied to tuition fees at accredited community colleges or universities
- High school seniors aged 16 to 20
- Residing in the United States
- Identifying as LGBTQ+ and people of faith
- Essay length between 500-600 words
- Video entry required for participation
- Compose a thoughtful essay addressing the provided prompt.
- Create a video entry as part of your submission.
- Complete and sign the Essay Contest Consent & Release Form.
- Submit your entry for a chance to win.
Beloved Arise invites LGBTQ+ youth of faith to share their stories, celebrate their identities, and inspire others through the power of words. This contest isn't just about winning a scholarship; it's about creating a platform for diverse voices, fostering understanding, and building a community where everyone's narrative is valued.
Your voice matters. Your story matters. Beloved Arise is here to amplify both. Embrace the opportunity, share your journey, and let your words contribute to the rich tapestry of LGBTQIA+ youth of faith.