The Joanne Robertson Memorial Scholarship celebrates the life and legacy of Joanne Robertson, a dedicated community servant and ardent supporter of the performing arts. This scholarship, established in her memory, aims to support graduating high school seniors from Saginaw County pursuing a major in music at an accredited college or university.
- Academic Excellence: Minimum 3.25 GPA. ACT score of 20 points.
- High School Senior: Graduating from a Saginaw County high school.
- Music Major: Intending to major in music.
- College Admission: Admitted to the Department of Music at an accredited college or university.
- Full-Time Enrollment: Must enroll as a full-time student.
- Scholastic Record (20): Academic achievements and performance.
- Character and Leadership (20): Demonstrated character traits and leadership skills.
- Music Experience (20): Involvement and experience in music-related activities.
- Personal Interview (20): Assessment of personal qualities and aspirations.
- Honors (10): Recognition and awards received.
- Essay (10): Written expression of the applicant's passion for music and goals.
Financial need is not considered in the evaluation process.
- Ensure you meet the qualifications and criteria.
- Complete the application, including necessary documentation.
- Prepare for a personal interview.
Application deadline is February 9th.
The Joanne Robertson Memorial Scholarship is an opportunity to honor Joanne's commitment to community service and music. If you embody these values and aspire to pursue a music major, we encourage you to apply for this scholarship and continue Joanne's legacy of making a positive impact through music and service.