The A.W. Bodine-Sunkist Memorial Foundation, established in 1985, is dedicated to empowering students with personal or family ties to Arizona or California agriculture. Honoring the memory of former Sunkist Director Arthur W. Bodine, the foundation has proudly granted nearly 300 scholarships to date. These scholarships are exclusively offered to individuals connected to the farming industry, often extending support to those breaking new ground as the first in their families to pursue a college education.
1. Eligibility Criteria:
• Open to high school seniors planning to enter college in the coming year or currently enrolled as undergraduates.
• Applicants should have a personal or familial involvement in California or Arizona agriculture.
2. Selection Process:
• Recipients are chosen based on factors such as financial need, GPA, recommendations, and a compelling essay.
• The number of recipients varies each year.
3. Application Deadline:
• All applications must be received by November 15th.
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know meets the agricultural, academic, and financial requirements, and aspires to benefit from this scholarship, please follow the link below to access the application.
• The applicant must be entering any phase of their undergraduate college career in the coming year, at any school, and in any field of study.
• The student and/or an immediate family member (parents, siblings, grandparents) must be, have been, or currently be involved in California or Arizona agriculture.
Join us in celebrating the legacy of Arthur W. Bodine and Sunkist's commitment to supporting the academic endeavors of promising students in the agricultural community. Apply now and sow the seeds of your future success in agriculture.