Addressing global challenges such as water scarcity, hunger, human rights, and education requires visionary leaders. The Next Generation Service Corps (NGSC) at Arizona State University pioneers a unique four-year leadership development program, with a two-year track for Transfer Students. Designed to train students from diverse majors, this program empowers individuals to collaboratively navigate complex challenges by bringing together corporate, government, nonprofit, and military leaders.
- Students in the Next Generation Service Corps receive base tuition coverage from ASU.
- Additional funding is provided to bridge the gap between tuition and other university-based scholarships and grants.
- The scholarship amount is calculated individually for each student over the summer.
- Open to all incoming ASU students interested in joining the Next Generation Service Corps in the fall
- Complete three internships at 70 hours or more each--One in each of the private, public, and nonprofit sectors
- FAFSA is required
- Be actively engaged with their Mission Team
- Current ASU students are not eligible to apply.
- Hold one titled leadership role for a minimum of one semester
- Participate in four engagement activities each semester
- Attend two mandatory events per semester
- Maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA and earn 30 new credit hours per academic year
- Transfer students must be Arizona residents and have completed a minimum of 60 credits or earned an Associate's Degree before enrolling at ASU.
- International students are not currently eligible to apply.
- Interested students should apply using the provided link.
- Chosen applicants will undergo an interview round as part of the selection process.
Applicants are highly encouraged to apply by the priority deadline to ensure consideration to the program. Applications received for the second or final deadline will be reviewed selectively and only based on space available.